By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Continuum Purchase Terms
Last updated: October 19, 2021
- Eligibility. You must be 21 years of age or older to order or receive alcoholic beverages from Continuum. Wines purchased from Continuum are for your personal consumption and not for resale.
- Payments. Purchases may be made by credit cards, personal checks or wire transfers. Orders placed through the use of personal check or wire transfer will not be shipped before the check or wire transfer clears. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Domestic 2-day shipping is included for orders containing three 750mL bottles or more. When you make a purchase through our Services, you authorize us or our third party payment processor to charge your payment method for any such purchases (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) that may be accrued by or in connection with your purchase. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing a valid method of payment. All prices, fees and any applicable taxes and other charges are payable in U.S. dollars. When you initiate a purchase transaction via the Services, you will be asked to provide customary billing information such as your name, billing address, and credit card information. You may also need to provide additional information to verify your identity before completing your transaction. If you are completing the purchase using a third party payment processor, that processor’s terms and conditions apply to your payment transaction. Continuum’s payment processer will use tokens (MeS) or reference transaction IDs (PFP) to authorize, process, credit/refund, and/or void credit card transactions. Credit card account numbers are not stored within payment processor or retained by Continuum.
- Direct Shipments. Wine shipping laws vary from state to state and can change frequently. Continuum is currently licensed to ship to: AK, AL (ABC Store), AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY. Sales tax is calculated based on the package destination rate. Delivery requires the signature of a sober adult over the age of 21. Carriers will make three delivery attempts before returning an order to us. You may incur additional shipping costs if the carrier is unable to deliver by the third attempt. We recommend shipping to a business address that is open to accept deliveries to ensure an adult is present during business hours.
- Cancellations. Orders may be cancelled without penalty if Continuum receives written notice of cancellation at least 24 hours prior to shipment. Order cancellation requests received outside the cancellation period may be ineligible for a full refund.
- Wine is a Delicate Commodity. Wine is a perishable product. Wine does not like extremes of temperature. Hot humid weather and cold winter weather may adversely affect the condition of your wine during shipment. Orders may be placed on a “weather hold” until conditions are favorable for the safe transport of your wine. Continuum is not responsible for, and will not replace wine that is damaged by extreme weather conditions during shipment. When your wine order is picked up by the common carrier for delivery, responsibility for the wine becomes your responsibility as the purchaser.
- Returns. Items that are damaged in transit will be replaced. Any unsatisfactory items need to be re-corked with remaining contents and returned in order to receive a refund
- Reships. If your order has returned to our warehouse due to damage or an error on the part of the shipping carrier, we will re-ship it at no cost to you. If your order has been returned after three unsuccessful delivery attempts or incorrect address, a reshipping fee per package will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Shipment Redirect. If your order has already shipped and you: (a) want to make a change to the shipping address, or (b) want the order to be held for future delivery (up to 14 days), please be aware that our carriers charge a per package fee for these requests and this cost will be passed onto you. Please also be aware that we can only redirect shipments within the same state due to tax/compliance statutes.
- Inventory Changes. Our products are sold in limited quantities. If an item you are returning for a replacement is no longer available, we will substitute it with next available vintage.
- Continuum Customer Service. You can contact us at:
Continuum Estate Customer Service
1677 Sage Canyon Road
St. Helena, CA 94574
707. 944. 8100
707. 963. 8959 fax